28 September 2010

Autumn… oversensitive depressed tarot cards.

Yeah autumn is here, I have been bitching about it for days. Keep in mind, this used to be my favorite season, but right now I hate it’s guts. Not even those great autumn themed songs have any appeal left. It will be interesting to see how much of this mood will find it’s way in my readings, especially coming Saturday during the world summer festival. My guess is I will predict a few untimely deaths and the occasional break up just to make sure I’m not the only one in this mood right now.

No… I won’t, I’ll be good… well good-ish

Next month will be Samhain, or Halloween, supposedly one of those rare periods in a year where the veil between this world and the next is it’s thinnest, though I personally believe the veil is equally strong (or frail) throughout the year, the mindset and atmosphere certainly don’t hurt getting the right focus. On Halloween I will be doing back to back readings at Ixani (www.ixani.nl) and we’ll see… I am still wondering which deck I will use both on world summer and the Samhain readings. I guess for Samhain it will have to be the Dark Angels or Gothic Vampires tarot.

No comments:

Post a Comment