08 March 2013

Strength, to go on...?

I don't know why but all of a sudden my passion for my project left me. I will keep going off course and I expect to rekindle the spark I had when I started out, but the last few cards somehow from one moment to the other seemed like something I would have done as a kid. I missed that something extra I found starting out, they seemed like pictures in a kids coloring book to me now. The negative feeling has ebbed away for the most part now but a lingering resistance still nags me.

Anyway, here is strength. The lion is a dragon now and even more than the traditional cards depicts it's not brute force that subdued the beast. Strong wits, subtle manipulation and charm has transformed the mighty monster into a pet. The sword echoes the traditional tarot symbol for intellect and a "sharp" mind.

Strength

No comments:

Post a Comment