08 November 2010

yeah not much of a blog really...

Season of decay

So how are you people holding up? Everybody happy or are you caught by a winter depression? Well I’m not really the autumn type anymore, I used to love it though… but the last few years it seems to drag me down. Trees look like sad skeletal remains of their former selves and the air feels like it is actually biting your skin. Daylight seems to be available only during work hours and everyone around you is getting sick.. or worse is getting you sick.

I have decided to take a closer look to my readings the coming months, to find out whether the season actually influences the main themes of my readings, are they more gloomy or exactly the opposite compensating my own somewhat negative subtones in extremely unicorn-carebear type readings.

Anyway, just wanted to let you guys know I am still alive. It seems we are still some followers removed from the free giveaway so get those posts, shares and retweets going, you all still have a chance of catching up to David van Kampen. So don’t forget: http://nltarot.blogspot.com/2010/10/free-crowley-tarot-storage-box-and.html

No comments:

Post a Comment