12 November 2010

Riding my bike in meditation or A blowjob by the Goddess…

I was riding my bike to work this morning with the wind in my back, force nine or something which means I really didn’t have to paddle to move. This, I can tell you, was a good way to start my work day, especially after having spend most of the morning on the toilet wondering why fluids were coming out the wrong end. Well the whole “being blown to work” experience got me all meditative and theological and I decided to attribute this bonus to my Goddess. My goddess was obviously flirting with me. That’s the awesome thing about my deity you know, we are kind of close that way, I feel it is perfectly fine to flirt with my Goddess. Off course the current unhappy state of my bowels is Gods fault, I love manipulating my believes.

So the weekend is slowly drawing near and I feel terrible… I hope you all have a better time then me…

Signing off for the week,

Sidney

PS: “Yes… the gameblog plans are still there, it just takes some time to actually start it up…. I’m lazy…”

No comments:

Post a Comment